David Schwimmer started his acting career through stage plays and later went on to do extensive theater work as well. After deciding to pursue an on-screen acting career in the late-1980s, he spent a few early years as a struggling artist but eventually his efforts paid-off when he landed a role in the television series, Friends. First aired in 1994, Friends went on to become one of the most popular TV series of all-time and Schwimmer’s spectacular performance as Ross Geller turned him into an internationally recognized star. Despite such great success, he has gone on to do pretty selective television work till now and has always preferred to play characters that seem challenging to him. Outside TV, David is a well-established movie star as well. After landing his first lead role in the 1996 film The Pallbearer, he has gone on to play prominent roles in many more and is distinctively known for voicing the character of Melman in the blockbuster animated film series, Madagascar. Now moving towards the family life of the actor, David Schwimmer married British artist Zoe Buckman in 2010 but unfortunately, the couple ended their marriage in 2017. They have a daughter together, named Cleo Buckman Schwimmer.
David Schwimmer Personal Details:
- Complete Name: David Lawrence Schwimmer
- Nicknames: Ross, Schwim
- Date of Birth: November 2, 1966
- Birthplace: Flushing, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Activist
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
David Schwimmer Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
David Schwimmer Family Details:
- Father: Arthur Schwimmer (Attorney)
- Mother: Arlene Coleman-Schwimmer (Attorney)
- Siblings: Ellie Schwimmer (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Zoe Buckman (m. 2010–2017)
- Children Name: Cleo Buckman Schwimmer (Daughter)
David Schwimmer Relationships History:
- Natalie Imbruglia – Model (1996-1997)
- Mili Avital – Actress (1997-2001)
- Minnie Driver – Actress (2005)
- Zoe Buckman – Artist (2007-2017)
David Schwimmer Career Highlights:
- First Film: Flight of the Intruder (1991)
- First TV Show: Police Squad! (1982)
David Schwimmer Distinctive Features:
- Baritone Voice
- Tall Body Stature
- Geeky Appearance
David Schwimmer Body Measurements:
Following are the complete actor David Schwimmer height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics details.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 83 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 183 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 12 (US)
David Schwimmer Interesting Facts:
- He is allergic to cats.
- David was born on his mother’s birthday.
- In his struggling days, he used to work as a phone salesman.
- He first rose to worldwide fame through his role as Ross Geller in the hit TV series, Friends.