The professional heavyweight bodybuilder, Brandon Curry became the 15th Mr. Olympia by winning the title in 2019. Although growing up, he was involved in sports like track and field, football and wrestling but later gave them all up to place full-time attention on bodybuilding. After making his professional debut in the light-heavyweight category, his first major victory was the 2003 Supernatural Bodybuilding title. From that point onwards, Brandon has actively participated in tons of major bodybuilding competitions, such as Mr. Olympia and Arnold Classic. As of now, his biggest professional achievement standout to be the IFBB Mr. Olympia title which he won in 2019 for the first time. Outside bodybuilding, he works as a personal trainer too and grooms various upcomers of the bodybuilding field. Lastly, moving towards his persona life, Brandon Curry is married to his long-time girlfriend Brandy Leaver and the couple now has four children together.
Brandon Curry Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Brandon Curry
- Nicknames: The Prodigy
- Date of Birth: October 19, 1982
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Professional Bodybuilder
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Brandon Curry Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Brandon Curry Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Brandy Leaver
- Children Name: Marvelous Curry (Son), Zoey Curry (Daughter)
Brandon Curry Relationships History:
- Brandy Leaver – Bodybuilder (2000-Present)
Brandon Curry Career Highlights:
- Professional Debut: 2011 Mr. Olympia
- First Mr. Olympia Title: 2019
Brandon Curry Distinctive Features:
- Cropped Hairstyle
- Muscular Physique
Brandon Curry Body Measurements:
The American bodybuilder Brandon Curry height, weight, chest, waist, biceps, shoe size, and other body measurements stats are listed below.
- Build: Muscular
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 115 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 255 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Brandon Curry Interesting Facts:
- Outside bodybuilding, he works as a personal trainer too.
- While growing up, he was involved in track and field, football and wrestling.
- His motivation for bodybuilding began from the Rocky and Rambo films along with the G.I. Joe action figures.