Stephanie Hsu started her acting career through theatre and eventually in 2010, brought her talent to the screen. After several minor gigs, she first gained mainstream limelight through her role in the comedy series Girl Code. From there on, she has gone on to become a household name through roles in more popular TV shows like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Poker Face. While on the big-screen, Stephanie has earned both commercial success and critical acclaim with projects like Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and Everything Everywhere All at Once. Now moving from her acting career to private life, Stephanie Hsu is reported to have dated musician Britton Smith but due to their preference for privacy, not much information is available publicly.
Stephanie Hsu Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Stephanie Ann Hsu
- Nicknames: Stephanie
- Date of Birth: November 25, 1990
- Birthplace: Torrance, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: Asian
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Stephanie Hsu Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Facts
Stephanie Hsu Family Details:
- Father Name: Unknown
- Mother Name: She was raised by a single mother.
- Sibling Name: Jenna Hsu (Younger Sister) and Christopher Hsu (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Stephanie Hsu Relationships History:
- Britton Smith – Musician
Stephanie Hsu Career Highlights:
- First Web Series: Jest Originals (2012)
- Debut Film: The Four-Faced Liar (2010)
- First TV Show: Girl Code (2013)
Stephanie Hsu Distinctive Features:
- Short height
- Wide forehead
- Multiple beauty spots on her face
Stephanie Hsu Body Measurements:
The following list includes actress Stephanie Hsu height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 4′ 11¾”
- Height in Centimeters: 152 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 114 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 6 (US)
Stephanie Hsu Interesting Facts:
- Spice Girls were her celebrity crush.
- She was raised by a single mother.
- The correct pronunciation of her last name is “Shu”.
- Her mother moved to the United States as a teenager.