Quintessa Swindell is a nonbinary American actor who made her on-screen debut in 2019 and within a few years, has emerged as a promising young artist in the entertainment industry. They made the debut with an episode of the HBO series Euphoria while first stepping into the mainstream limelight with a main cast role in the Netflix teen drama Trinkets. Subsequent to gaining initial success through television, Quintessa then moved to big-screen work. Their first film was the 2021 flop “Voyagers” but Swindell overcame that setback quickly with followed-up movies like Master Gardener and Black Adam. Now moving from their acting career to personal life, Quintessa Swindell has been in a long-term relationship with professional designer Jakob Hetzer.
Quintessa Swindell Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Quintessa Q. Swindell
- Nicknames: Quintessa
- Date of Birth: February 8, 1997
- Birthplace: New York, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Quintessa Swindell Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements
Quintessa Swindell Family Details:
- Father Name: Unknown
- Mother Name: Unknown
- Sibling Name: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Quintessa Swindell Relationships History:
- Jakob Hetzer – Designer (2017-Present)
Quintessa Swindell Career Highlights:
- First Film: Voyagers (2021)
- First TV Show: Euphoria (2019)
Quintessa Swindell Distinctive Features:
- Fuller lips
- Long slender legs
Quintessa Swindell Body Measurements:
The following list includes Quintessa Swindell height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6½”
- Height in Centimeters: 169 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Quintessa Swindell Interesting Facts:
- In their free time, Swindell likes to do photography.
- A single father raised Swindell.
- The actress identifies as nonbinary and uses they/them/theirs pronouns.