Makenzie Vega is an American actress best known for portraying the character of Grace Florrick in the television series The Good Wife. She started her professional career as a child actress in the year 2000 and has gone on to build a successful career in both film and TV industries. Some of Makenzie’s most notable movies are Made, Saw, Sin City, and X-Men: The Last Stand. But the major source of her international fame has been television especially the role of Grace Florrick on The Good Wife. Vega had the main role in six seasons of the show followed by the recurring role in the seventh. As far as her personal life is concerned, Makenzie Vega dated actor Logan Henderson for about two years after which she married model Blair Norfolk.
Makenzie Vega Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Makenzie Vega
- Nicknames: Makenzie
- Date of Birth: February 10, 1994
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Makenzie Vega Body Measurements Height Weight Age Bra Size
Makenzie Vega Family Details:
- Father: Baruch Vega
- Mother: Gina Rue (Former Model)
- Siblings: Cruz Hudson Rue and Jet James (Brothers), Alexa Vega, Krizia Vega, Greylin James and Margaux Vega (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Blair Norfolk
- Children Name: None
Makenzie Vega Relationships History:
- Logan Henderson (2014 – 2016)
Makenzie Vega Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Family Man (2000)
- First TV Show: The Geena Davis Show (2000)
Makenzie Vega Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Makenzie Vega Body Measurements details including her weight, height, shoe, bust, waist, hip, dress and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 164 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-33
Makenzie Vega Interesting Facts:
- She is half Colombian.
- Makenzie’s older sister Alexa Vega is also an actress.
- Her professional acting career began at the age of five.