The American actress and businesswoman Jennifer Joanna Aniston was born on February 11, 1969, to actors Nancy Dow and John Aniston. After starting her professional acting career through minor roles in films and television shows, Aniston first rose to prominence in 1994 after starring in hit T series Friends. Her performance as Rachel Green in the show received a huge amount of praise from both critics and the fans. Jennifer Aniston followed her initial success with several well-received films and TV shows over the next years.
Throughout her acting career, she has appeared in numerous critically as well as commercially successful movies and TV shows including Just Go with It, Bruce Almighty, We’re the Millers, Marley & Me, The Good Girl, Cake, The Break-Up and He’s Just Not That Into You. She is now one of the highest-paid actresses as well as the richest women’s in the entertainment industry. Widely considered among the most beautiful women in the world, Jennifer Aniston has been romantically linked with several men so far. She married actor Brad Pitt in 2000 but unfortunately, the marriage lasted only till 2005. Along with this, she has also been in a relationship with Adam Duritz, Vince Vaughn, John Mayer, and Justin Theroux. After a brief relationship, she and Justin Theroux married in 2015 but they also separated after just two years.
Jennifer Aniston Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jennifer Joanna Aniston
- Nicknames: Jen, Jenny
- Date of Birth: February 11, 1969
- Occupation: Actress, Film Director, Businesswomen
- Birthplace: Sherman Oaks, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
Jennifer Aniston Family Details:
- Father Name: John Aniston (Actor)
- Mother Name: Nancy Dow (Actress)
- Siblings: Alex Aniston, John T. Melick
- Spouse: Justin Theroux (m. 2015–2017), Brad Pitt (m. 2000–2005)
Jennifer Aniston Relationships History:
- Daniel MacDonald (1990-1993)
- Tate Donovan (1995-1998)
- Brad Pitt (1998-2005)
- Vince Vaughn (2005-2006)
- John Mayer (2008-2009)
- Gerard Butler (2009)
- Justin Theroux (2011)
Jennifer Aniston Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Molloy (1990)
- First Film: Leprechaun (1993)
Jennifer Aniston Distinctive Features:
- Nose and Chin shape
Jennifer Aniston Body Measurements:
Given below are complete details about Jennifer Aniston body measurements including her height, weight, shoe size, and bra size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 164 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-35
Jennifer Aniston Interesting Facts:
- Blue is her favorite color.
- Her mother is American while her father is Greek.
- She was known as a class clown in High School.
- If not a successful actress, Jennifer said that she probably would have gone on to become a therapist.
- Before gaining fame as an actress, Jennifer Aniston worked as a bike messenger, telemarketer, and waitress.