Conan Gray is a young American music artist who used online platforms like YouTube to help launch his professional career. Early on in his career, he used to upload covers, original songs, and vlogs to his YouTube channel. After years of hard work, his efforts finally began paying-off in the mid-2010s when his online content began receiving major attention. This rising online popularity then soon led him to be signed by a record label in 2018. Subsequently, Conan released his debut extended play (EP) “Sunset Season” which met with critical acclaim and brought him into the limelight at the international level. Continuing to release singles over the next two years, Gray finally released his highly-anticipated debut studio album in 2020. Titled “Kid Krow”, the album turned out to be a major hit and charted in several countries.
Conan Gray Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Conan Lee Gray
- Nicknames: ConanXCanon
- Date of Birth: December 5, 1998
- Birthplace: Lemon Grove, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: Mixed (White, Asian)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Conan Gray Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Facts
Conan Gray Family Details:
- Father: He was in the military.
- Mother: His mother is Japanese.
- Siblings: He has one older sister.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Conan Gray Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Kid Krow (2020)
- First EP: Sunset Season (2018)
Conan Gray Distinctive Features:
- Long, slicked-back haircut
Conan Gray Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of singer Conan Gray height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 150 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Conan Gray Interesting Facts:
- His parents divorced when Conan was three years old.
- Singers Taylor Swift and Lorde are his biggest inspirations.
- Growing up, he lived in Japan for a few years and used to be fluent in Japanese.