Ivana Milicevic started her professional journey in the early 90s and gained initial success in modeling. Afterward, she ventured into acting and has managed to earn global fame through her work in the entertainment industry. She started with guest appearances and with time began portraying more mature and lead cast characters. Milicevic’s career has been marked by a wide range of roles across film and television. Her ability to seamlessly transition between different genres has made her one of the most versatile actresses in the industry. Lastly moving to her personal life, Ivana Milicevic married Paddy Hogan in 2018 and they have a son together.
Ivana Milicevic Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ivana Miličević
- Nicknames: Ivana
- Date of Birth: April 26, 1974
- Birthplace: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Nationality: Bosnian
- Occupation: Actress and Model
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Ivana Milicevic Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Ivana Milicevic Family Details:
- Father Name: Damir Milicevic (Agricultural Engineer)
- Mother Name: Tonka Milicevic (Doctor)
- Sibling Name: Filip Miličević and Tomo Miličević (Younger Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Paddy Hogan (m. 2018)
- Children Name: Phoenix Jedi Hogan (Son)
Ivana Milicevic Relationships History:
- Adrian Hunter (2007-2009)
- Paddy Hogan (2018-Present)
Ivana Milicevic Career Highlights:
- First Film: Jerry Maguire (1996)
- First TV Show: Seinfeld (1997)
Ivana Milicevic Distinctive Features:
- Fuller lips
- Long sharp nose
- Tall lean stature
Ivana Milicevic Body Measurements:
Listed below are Ivana Milicevic body measurements statistics, such as her weight, height, shoe size, and vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs.
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Ivana Milicevic Interesting Facts:
- The correct pronunciation of her surname is “mi-lee-cheh-vich”.
- She was five years old when her family immigrated to the United States.
- Due to her resemblance to Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen, she used to get referred to as “Bosnian Gisele”.