Born on February 16, 1989, Elizabeth Chase Olsen is an American actress known for her roles in various hit films such as Godzilla, Silent House, Martha Marcy May Marlene, and Avengers: Age of Ultron. During her childhood, Elizabeth took singing and ballet lessons but soon entered the field of acting by following the footsteps of her elder sisters Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate who also started their acting careers as a child. She started her career through appearances in her sisters’ films, making her big-screen debut in 1994 with a small role in the film How the West Was Fun. After this, Olsen made her comeback in the film industry with the 2011 film Martha Marcy May Marlene for which she earned a lot of critical acclaim.
Since gaining her initial success, the actress has successfully landed roles in a number of more commercially as well as critically successful movies such as Silent House, Red Lights, Captain America, Godzilla, Doctor Strange, and the Avengers film series. When it comes to her off-camera life, Elizabeth Olsen began dating actor Boyd Holbrook in late 2012 and the couple announced their engagement in 2014 which was called off in January 2015 after the couple’s split.
Elizabeth Olsen Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Elizabeth Chase Olsen
- Nicknames: Liz, Lizzie
- Date of Birth: February 16, 1989
- Birthplace: Sherman Oaks, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Elizabeth Olsen Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Vital Stats
Elizabeth Olsen Family Details:
- Father: David Olsen (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother: Jarnett Olsen (Personal Manager)
- Siblings: Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen (Older Sisters), Trent Olsen (Older Brother), Jake Olsen (Younger Half Brother), Courtney Taylor Olsen (Younger Half-Sister)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Elizabeth Olsen Relationships History:
- Alexander Skarsgard – Actor (2012)
- Boyd Holbrook – Model (2012-2015)
- Tom Hiddleston – Actor (2015)
- Robbie Arnett – Musician (2017)
Elizabeth Olsen Career Highlights:
- First Film: How the West Was Fun (1994)
Elizabeth Olsen Body Measurements:
Check out the complete actress Elizabeth Olsen body measurements including her height, weight, dress, bra, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Elizabeth Olsen Interesting Facts:
- Michelle Pfeiffer is one of her favorite actresses.
- The actress auditioned for a role in the film Spy Kids but wasn’t selected.
- Her elder sisters’ named their clothing line “Elizabeth and James” after her and her brother.
- She used her name “Elizabeth Chase” in high school in order to separate herself from her already famous older sisters.