Elizabeth Egan Gillies is an American actress and singer born on 26th July 1996. Elizabeth is best known for her role as Jade West on Victorious. She began her acting career at the age of twelve by appearing in several commercials. Gillies made her television debut from the series The Black Donnellys in 2007. Afterwards, she starred in the series The Clique and Harold. Along with television, Elizabeth made her Broadway debut at the age of 15 in the musical 13, by portraying the role of Lucy. Her other major films and television series included Animal, Killing Daddy and Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll. Gillies as well appeared in several songs such as Take a Hint and Give It Up. Furthermore, she as well voices the character Daphne on the animated series Winx Club. As far as her personal life is concerned, Elizabeth Gillies was dating Logan Miller in 2011 but they separated soon.
Elizabeth Gillies Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Elizabeth Egan Gillies
- Nicknames: Liz
- Date of Birth: July 26, 1993
- Birthplace: Haworth, New Jersey, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Blue-Green
- Natural Hair Color: Brown
Elizabeth Gillies Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight
Elizabeth Gillies Family Details:
- Father: Gregory Gillies
- Mother: Sara Viola
- Siblings: George Gillies (Younger Brother)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Elizabeth Gillies Career Highlights:
- First Film: Harold (2008)
- First TV Show: The Black Donnellys (2007)
Elizabeth Gillies Body Measurements:
Actress Elizabeth Gillies body measurements complete details are listed below including information about her weight, height, hip, bust, waist, bra cup, dress and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Bra Size: 32D
- Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-27-34
Elizabeth Gillies Interesting Facts:
- She is a vegetarian.
- Gillies is afraid of Wasps.
- The actress loves photography.
- Elizabeth has an allergy to gluten.