Whitney Cummings is an American actress and comedian best known for her work in sitcoms Whitney and 2 Broke Girls. Born on September 4, 1982, she started her professional career during 2004 in which she landed roles in TV series Punk’d and a low-budget movie, EMR. Whitney began to make a name for herself after starting performing stand-up and her success later led her towards television where she mostly played comedic roles in different shows. Her major international fame after creating, producing and starring in the NBC sitcom Whitney along with creating the CBS sitcom, 2 Broke Girls. Whitney’s this success has also earned her roles in several more television shows and films too like Undateable, Maron, The Wedding Ringer, The Ridiculous 6 and Love You, Mean It. While when it comes to Whitney Cummings personal life, she has dated Peter Berg and Kerry Rhodes in past.
Whitney Cummings Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Whitney Cummings
- Nicknames: Whitney
- Date of Birth: September 4, 1982
- Birthplace: Georgetown, Washington, D.C., United States
- Occupation: Comedian, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Whitney Cummings Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size vital Stats
Whitney Cummings Family Details:
- Father: Vince Cummings
- Mother: Patti Cummings
- Siblings: Richard Cummings Jr. (Brother), Kevin Cummings (Half-brother), Ashley Cummings (Half-sister)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Whitney Cummings Career Highlights:
- First Film: EMR (2004)
- First TV Show: Half and Half (2005)
Whitney Cummings Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete Whitney Cummings body measurements including her height, weight, bra cup, bust, hip, waist, shoe and dress size.
- Height: 5’11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32A
- Cup Size: A
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 33-24-35
Whitney Cummings Interesting Facts:
- She briefly worked as a model in middle and high school.
- Whitney Cummings interned at local NBC news affiliate WRC-TV as a journalist.
- Her comedic influences include Paul Reiser, Bill Cosby, George Carlin, Bill Hicks and Dave Attell.