Rachel Peters is a beauty pageant titleholder who later ventured into the fields of modeling and hosting. Originally born in Bahrain, her mother is from the Philippines while her father is British. Her family moved around a lot so she grew up living in multiple countries. Her journey toward becoming a globally known celebrity began in 2014 when she competed in the Miss World Philippines pageant and placed fourth. Later Rachel took part in Binibining Pilipinas 2017 and after a great run throughout the pageant, was crowned the eventual winner. This win brought her the opportunity to represent her Philippines at the Miss Universe 2017 pageant.
She went through the early rounds and concluded her Miss Universe journey as a Top 10 semifinalist. The eventual winner of the pageant was Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa. Now moving from her career to personal life, Rachel Peters is in a relationship with Filipino politician Miguel Luis Villafuerte. The couple married in 2021 and welcomed their first child later that year.
Rachel Peters Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rachel Louise Peters
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Date of Birth: October 20, 1991
- Birthplace: Manama, Bahrain
- Nationality: Filipino, British
- Occupation: Model, Host, and Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: Multiracial (Asian and White)
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Rachel Peters Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Statistics
Rachel Peters Family Details:
- Father: Nigel Peters (Concert Promoter)
- Mother: Annie Obregon
- Siblings: Daniel Peters (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Miguel Luis Villafuerte (m. 2021)
- Children Name: Kaia Rose (Daughter)
Rachel Peters Relationships History:
- Miguel Luis Villafuerte – Politician (2018-Present)
Rachel Peters Career Highlights:
- Miss World Philippines 2014: 4th Princes
- Binibining Pilipinas 2017: Winner
- Miss Universe 2017: Top 10 Semifinalist
Rachel Peters Distinctive Features:
- Radiant Face
- Affable Smile
- Slender Frame
Rachel Peters Body Measurements:
Listed below are model Rachel Peters height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 134 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Rachel Peters Interesting Facts:
- She became a Filipino citizen in 2015.
- Her mother is Filipino while her father is British.
- Rachel won the Miss Universe Philippines 2017 title and in the subsequent year, crowned Catriona Gray as her successor. Catriona then went on to win Miss Universe 2018 pageant.