A model and former Miss South Africa, Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters was crowned Miss Universe 2017 on 26th November, making her the only second woman from her country to win the crown. The pageantry career of her started through participation in the Miss South Africa 2017 competition. Representing Western Cape, she was crowned the winner of the competition and given the right to represent the country at both Miss World and Miss Universe pageants. Unfortunately, due to the coinciding of the pageants dates, Demi-Leigh had to choose one and she selected Miss Universe. Entering the competition as one of the favorites, she didn’t disappoint at all and kept moving ahead through rounds with ease. On the finale, Nel-Peters was announced as the winner and outgoing titleholder Iris Mittenaere crowned her the Miss Universe 2017. After one year, she passed her crown to Catriona Gray of Philippine who became the Miss Universe 2018.
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters
- Nicknames: Demi, Miss Universe
- Date of Birth: 28 June 1995
- Birthplace: Sedgefield, South Africa
- Nationality: South African
- Occupation: Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Brown
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Family Details:
- Father: Bennie Peters
- Mother: Anne-Mari Steenkamp
- Siblings: Franje (Half-Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Relationships History:
- She hasn’t shared her boyfriend’s details publicly.
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Career Highlights:
- Miss South Africa 2017: Winner
- Miss Universe 2017: Winner
Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray Body Measurements
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters body measurements including her weight, height, shoe, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and dress size details.
- Height in Feet: 5 ft 7 in
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 6 (US), 8 (UK)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-26-35
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Interesting Facts:
- She is fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters has a degree in business management from North-West University.
- Since Margaret Gardiner in 1978, she is the only second Miss Universe from South Africa.
- After becoming Miss South Africa, Nel-Peters was once carjacked and forced into her car but managed to run away after punching the attacker.
I love it! It really helped with my project!!