Jamie Jilynn Chung is an American actress and blogger born on 10th April 1983. Chung gained fame and success in 2004 from the MTV reality series The Real World: San Diego and subsequently her appearances on its spin-off show called Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno II. With her tremendous success in the show she is regarded as the Real World alumna with the most successful media career. Later on, Jamie transitioned into acting and starred in several films and television shows such as Grown Ups, Sucker Punch, Big Hero 6 and Samural Girl. But the film which provided her with critical acclaim and success was Eden released in 2012. Since then, Chung has starred in the recurring role of Mulan in the ABC television series Once Upon a Time. Furthermore, she also runs her blog, What the Chung? Where she shares her experiences related to food and other related topics. In her personal life, Jamie Chung became married to actor/musician Bryan Greenberg in 2015.
Jamie Chung Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jamie Jilynn Chung
- Nicknames: Jamie
- Date of Birth: April 10, 1983
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Blogger
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Jamie Chung Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats Facts
Jamie Chung Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: One Older Sister
- Spouse Name: Bryan Greenberg (m. 2015)
- Children Name: None
Jamie Chung Career Highlights:
- First Film: I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry (2007)
- First TV Show: The Real World: San Diego (2004)
Jamie Chung Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of actress Jamie Chung body measurements including her weight, height, hip, bust, waist, dress, bra cup and shoe size details.
- Height: 5’ 6” (168 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-23-34
Jamie Chung Interesting Facts:
- Chung is of Korean heritage.
- Jamie is a huge baseball fan.
- While growing up, she used to be a tomboy.
- She gave her voice to several video games including Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising and X-Men Destiny.