Mary-Kate Olsen is an American actress, producer, fashion designer and author born on 13th June 1986. Olsen was cast at the age of nine months on the ABC sitcom Full House, which was her beginning of the career in the entertainment industry. She and her twin sister Ashley starred the role of Michelle throughout the series from 1987 to 1995. Later on in the early 1990s, Mary-Kate and Ashley founded a company named Dualstar which produced a long string of TV movies. Along with it, Olsen as well performed in the feature film It Takes Two released in 1995. Her other major sitcoms included So Little Time and Two of a Kind. In addition to that, Mary-Kate started her solo career in the Hollywood from the 2006 film Factory Girl. Upcoming years brought more success and fame to her and she performed various roles in films and television series such as Weeds, The Wackness and Beastly. Olsen won several awards and nominations throughout her career including Young Artist Awards, Kid’s Choice Awards and Daytime Emmy Award. Besides acting, she has also pursued her career in fashion designing and co-founded numerous fashion brands with her sister Ashley Olsen such as The Row, Olsenboye and Elizabeth and James. As for her personal life, Mary-Kate Olsen dated several celebrities including David Katzenberg and Nate Lowman. Afterwards, she began a relationship with Olivier Sarkozy and the couple became married in 2015.
Mary-Kate Olsen Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Mary-Kate Olsen
- Nicknames: M-K
- Date of Birth: June 13, 1986
- Birthplace: Sherman Oaks, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Fashion Designer, Author
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Mary-Kate Olsen Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Mary-Kate Olsen Family Details:
- Father: David Olsen
- Mother: Jarnette Jones (Personal Manager)
- Siblings: Elizabeth Olsen (Younger Sister), Ashley Olsen (Older Twin Sister), Trent Olsen (Older Brother), Jake Olsen (Younger Half-Brother), Taylor Olsen (Younger Half-Brother)
- Spouse: Olivier Sarkozy (m. 2015)
- Children: None
Mary-Kate Olsen Career Highlights:
- First Book: Influence (2008)
- First Film: It Takes Two (1995)
- First TV Show: Full House (1987)
Mary-Kate Olsen Body Measurements:
The list of complete Mary-Kate Olsen body measurements is given including her weight, height, dress, bust, hip, waist, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 2″ (157 cm)
- Weight: 49 kg (108 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Mary-Kate Olsen Interesting Facts:
- She has blue eyes.
- Olsen is the twin sister of Ashley Olsen.
- She owned a production company, Dualstar.
- Mary-Kate and her sister Ashley were the first ever twins to share a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.