Fearne Wood, best known by her maiden name Cotton is an English television and radio presenter born on September 3, 1981. Fearne is a pescatarian and an animal lover. She used to run 5 km at least three times a week and has also participated in numerous half marathons for charity. At the age of 15, Cotton began her professional presenting career from the early morning GMTV children’s programme The Disney Club in 1996. Later on, Fearne presented several shows such as Eureka TV, Finger Tips and Smile. Her work with ITV as a presenter and co-host included Love Island, The X Factor and Fearne & Gok: Off The Rails. Cotton earned her breakthrough by presenting the shows on BBC such as Top of the Pops and Red Nose Day. Additionally, she as well joined BBC Radio 1 to present various shows. Philanthropically, Fearne is an active supporter of a number of charities including Children in Need, Macmillan Cancer Support and Red Nose Day. In her personal life, Fearne Cotton has been married with Jesse Wood since 2014 and the couple has two children together.
Fearne Cotton Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Fearne Wood
- Nicknames: Cotton
- Date of Birth: 3 September 1981
- Birthplace: Northwood, Greater London, England
- Occupation: TV and Radio Presenter
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Fearne Cotton Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats
Fearne Cotton Family Details:
- Father: Mick Cotton
- Mother: Lin Cotton
- Siblings: Jamie Cotton (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Jesse Wood (m. 2014)
- Children Name: Rex Wood (Son), Honey Krissy Wood (Daughter)
Fearne Cotton Relationships History:
- Jesse Jenkins (Skateboarder)
- Jesse Wood (Married. 2014)
Fearne Cotton Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Diggit (1998–2001)
Fearne Cotton Body Measurements:
Take a look at the complete Fearne Cotton body measurements such as her height, weight, dress, shoe and bra cup size.
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (120 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Fearne Cotton Interesting Facts:
- She is an animal lover.
- Fearne is passionate about music.
- Cotton has eleven tattoos on her body.
- Fearne Cotton became the first regular presenter of the Radio 1 Chart Show in 2007.