Nicole Scherzinger is an American recording artist born on June 29, 1978 at Honolulu, Hawaii. She also works as an actress for television. When Scherzinger was born, her mother was eighteen and was living in an inner city neighborhood. When Nicole was still a baby, her parents separated and she took her stepfather’s sir name after her mother got married again. In 1996, at COCA-Cola Talent contest she was the ever first teenager runner-up. In college, musical theatre was her major. Later, Nicole put her studies on hold and started to sing as backing vocals entertainer.
Scherzinger started her carrier with the start of millennium in 2001. From the start of her carrier she had hoped to become a solo artist. Her first ever audition was to the WB’s television show which later aired as a part of reality show. Later she worked with Warner Bros and won the show as part of the newly established girl group. Following her short career with Eden’s Crush, she made a few promotional solo appearances under the name of “Nicole Kea”, a stage character. Scherzinger worked for Japanese rock band X Japan and later sang English version of I’ll be your love.
Nicole Scherzinger contributed her voice to other celebrities as well; like she contributed to William’s “Yes we can” along with others to support Barack Obama’s campaign. She is known for her strong soprano vocals and passion to convey sensation in her tracks and has also received co-writing credits for multiple songs. Her early songs include themed compositions named I Don’t Need a Man, but after the on-off relationship with Lewis Hamilton, she changed her mind to break-up anthems.
In her love for music she is highly influenced by Whitney Houston. As a public image, Nicole is recognized as the voice behind The Pussycat Dolls. She became the primary voice in both studio and on stage. Her personality and especially her musical videos and songs were also negatively portrayed by the press that also affected her carrier. Her outfit and performance as The Pussycat Doll influenced her carrier being a solo artist. Scherzinger believes that she has been able to manage herself in a good manner and thinks of herself to be a role model for other girls.
Apart from other girls of The Pussycat Dolls, Nicole Scherzinger was credited for the results and success of the girl’s group as a cultural phenomenon in the music industry. In 2011, Rolling Stone recognized her as one of the best dancing musicians. Her on and off relation with Lewis Hamilton is the most prominent aspect of her personal life in which they separated and united many times in last four years. There last reunion occurred in March 2014. People are looking forward to their relation that when they are going to break up again.
Nicole Scherzinger Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger
- Nicknames: The Lead Pussycat, Cola, Nikki
- Occupation: Television Personality, Singer, Actress
- Date of Birth: June 29, 1978
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Net worth: $8 Million
Click for Nicole Scherzinger Height Weight Bra Size
Nicole Scherzinger Favorite Color, Food, Makeup and other Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Collect Crucifixes, Shopping
- Favorite Color: Black
- Favorite Food: Hawaiian Plate Lunch
- Favorite Perfume: Thierry Mugler Alien
- Favorite Pussycat Doll song: “Feelin’ Good”
- Favorite Music: U2, The Black Eyed Peas, John Lennon
- Favorite Movie: Napoleon Dynamite
- Favorite Pet: Dog
- Favorite Makeup Products: Vaseline, Chanel blushers, Diorshow Mascara, YSL Creamy Lipstick, Waterproof eyeliner
Nicole Scherzinger Interesting Facts:
- Nicole Scherzinger’s mother was a professional hula dancer.
- Has a crush on actor Johnny Depp.
- Her mother’s name is Rosemary while her stepfather’s name is Gary Scherzinger.