Philippa Charlotte Matthews commonly known as Pippa Middleton is an English socialite and writer. She is the younger sister of Kate Middleton and first came into limelight after her appearance as the “maid of honor” at her sister’s wedding to Prince William. Middleton was born on 6th September 1983 at Berkshire, England. In 1995, her family moved to Buckle bury, Berkshire. Like her sister, Middleton initially started her education at St Andrew’s School and then in Downe House School, also a resident at Marlborough College, where she held a sports/all-rounder scholarship. Middleton then graduated from the University of Edinburgh with an English degree.
Following her education career, in 2008, she started working at a public relations organization for sponsoring luxury goods, after that she started an event management job with Table Talk. In 2008, Middleton named “Number 1 Society Singleton” in the Tatler Magazine and described as the social climber while Time magazine also listed her in the 100 most influential people in the world in 2012. As an author, her first book was published in 2012, titled “Celebrate”. Pippa has also worked as a consistent columnist and her contributions include many articles to The Spectator magazine, food column in the magazine Waitrose Kitchen, also contributed as a publishing supervisor of Vanity Fair writing a sequence of columns and wrote social columns for The Sunday Telegraph.
Moving towards her other interests, she became the exclusive director and stockholder of PXM Enterprises Limited at Portland Place in London, became representative of Mary Hare School for deaf children. In 2014, she also became an ambassador to the British Heart Foundation and took part in Race Across America, bike riding, and 47-mile swimming competition for fundraising. In 2016, Middleton published her second book, Heartfelt, whose earnings go to the BHF. Now moving towards her personal life, Pippa Middleton is married to James Matthews who is a former professional racer turned hedge fund manager. The couple has a son named Arthur Michael William, who was born in 2018.
Pippa Middleton Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Philippa Charlotte Middleton
- Nicknames: Pippa
- Date of Birth: September 06, 1983
- Birthplace: Reading, Berkshire, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Socialite, Author
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Pippa Middleton Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Pippa Middleton Family Details:
- Father: Michael Middleton (Former Flight Dispatcher)
- Mother: Carole Middleton (Former flight attendant)
- Siblings: James William Middleton (Younger Brother), Kate Middleton (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: James Matthews (m. 2017)
- Children Name: Arthur Michael William Matthews (Son)
Pippa Middleton Relationships History:
- Jonathan Jardine Paterson – Banker (2004-2007)
- George Percy (2008-2012)
- Nico Jackson – Stockbroker (2013-2015)
- James Matthews – Former Racing Driver (2015-Present)
Pippa Middleton Distinctive Features:
- Bronzed Skin
Pippa Middleton Body Measurements:
Below we have compiled the list of Pippa Middleton height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’5”
- Height in Centimeters: 166 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-34
Pippa Middleton Interesting Facts:
- Pippa is a published author as well.
- She is the younger sister of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
- At the wedding of her sister Kate Middleton to Prince William, Pippa was the “Maid of Honour”.