Having a successful career spread over decades, the American actress Elisabeth Moss made her on-screen debut in 1990 through television and then appeared in her first film during 1991. Even though her acting career is full of so many achievements but most fans probably recognize her for the roles in hit TV series The West Wing, and Mad Men. Her performance as Peggy Olson in the AMC series Mad Men has been highly appreciated by the critics, even earning her one Golden Globe and six Emmy Awards nominations as well. Aside from this, some of her other major work includes Top of the Lake, The Handmaid’s Tale, and Girl, Interrupted. While when it comes to her life outside the professional work, Elisabeth Moss remained married to the American actor Fred Armisen from 2009 to 2011.
Elisabeth Moss Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Elisabeth Singleton Moss
- Nicknames: Lizzie
- Date of Birth: July 24, 1982
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Elisabeth Moss Body Measurements Height Weight Age Facts
Elisabeth Moss Family Details:
- Father: Ron Moss (Musician)
- Mother: Linda Moss (Musician)
- Siblings: Derek Moss (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Fred Armisen (m. 2009–2011)
- Children Name: None
Elisabeth Moss Relationships History:
- Fred Armisen (2008-2011)
Elisabeth Moss Career Highlights:
- First Film: Suburban Commando (1991)
- First TV Show: Lucky Chances (1990)
Elisabeth Moss Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Elisabeth Moss body measurements including her weight, height, dress, bust, hip, waist, bra cup and shoe size details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-25-34
Elisabeth Moss Interesting Facts:
- Elisabeth Moss practices Scientologist.
- The actress is an occasional smoker.
- While growing up, she wanted to become a ballerina.