The American rapper Maria-Cecilia Simone Kelly is widely recognized by her professional name Rico Nasty. Having started her musical journey in her early teens, she first began attracting attention with a series of mixtapes. More specifically, it was her fourth “Tales of Tacobella” and fifth “Sugar Trap 2” mixtapes that garnered critical acclaim and fetched major commercial success as well. Subsequent to her rise with these, she continued her series of mixtapes which resulted in two more mega-hits, titled “Nasty” and “Anger Management”.
Following so many mixtapes, the year 2020 finally brought the debut studio album of Rico Nasty, titled Nightmare Vacation. Meeting the anticipations, the album was highly praised by music critics and also ranked on music charts in multiple countries. Now moving from her professional career to her personal life, Rico Nasty has a son named Cameron. The child’s father is her boyfriend, Brandon, who died of an asthma attack.
Rico Nasty Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Maria-Cecilia Simone Kelly
- Nicknames: Rico Nasty
- Date of Birth: May 7, 1997
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Rapper
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Race/ Ethnicity: Mixed (Hispanic and Black)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Rico Nasty Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Facts
Rico Nasty Family Details:
- Father: He’s a rapper too.
- Mother: She’s Puerto Rican.
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: Cameron
Rico Nasty Relationships History:
- Brandon (Deceased)
Rico Nasty Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Nightmare Vacation (2020)
- First Mixtape: Summer’s Eve (2014)
- First Extended Play (EP): Ricos Archives (2021)
Rico Nasty Distinctive Features:
- Curly hair
- Pouty lips
- Multiple tattoos
Rico Nasty Body Measurements:
The following list includes rapper Rico Nasty height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement complete details.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 4”
- Height in Centimeters: 162.5 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
Rico Nasty Interesting Facts:
- She cites her father as a major musical influence on her.
- Before gaining musical success, she worked as a hospital receptionist.
- Throughout her career, she has used alter egos and personas in her music, such as “Trap Lavigne” and “Tacobella”.