The English actress Aimee Lou Wood began her professional journey in 2016 and made her on-screen debut in 2019. Having studied acting during her academic years, she began to polish her performing skills through institutional theater. Following her graduation, she began working professionally in 2016 and gained early limelight through her work in various stage productions. After being noticed through her stage work, Aimee landed the opportunity to bring her talents to the screen. She debuted with a supporting role in the 2019 Netflix series “S*x Education” and went on claim two BAFTA awards for her spectacular performance. As for her big-screen career, the 2021 film “The Electrical Life of Louis Wain” marked her debut and introduced her to a wider international audience. Now lastly coming to her personal life, Aimee Lou Wood was in a relationship with actor Connor Swindells which lasted for about a year.
Aimee Lou Wood Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Aimée Lou Wood
- Nicknames: Aimee
- Date of Birth: February 3, 1995
- Birthplace: Stockport, United Kingdom
- Nationality: English
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Aimee Lou Wood Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Aimee Lou Wood Family Details:
- Father: He is a car dealer.
- Mother: She works for Childline.
- Siblings: Emily Wood (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Aimee Lou Wood Relationships History:
- Connor Swindells – Actor (2018-Present)
Aimee Lou Wood Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Electrical Life of Louis Wain (2021)
- First TV Show: S*x Education (2019)
Aimee Lou Wood Distinctive Features:
- Lean Body
- Has buck teeth
Aimee Lou Wood Body Measurements:
Listed below are the Aimee Lou Wood height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements details.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Aimee Lou Wood Interesting Facts:
- She has suffered from Body dysmorphic disorder.
- Her parents divorced when she was a child.
- She gained global recognition with the Netflix series “S*x Education”.