Rachel Platten started her career by releasing music independently and after years of consistent hard work, she finally began gaining mainstream recognition during the early 2010s when a number of her songs were used in various television shows. Her quickly growing popularity soon led her to be signed by Columbia Record. In 2015, Rachel released the single “Fight Song” which turned-out to be a huge hit internationally and proved to be the breakout song of her musical career. In the following year, she released her first major record label album “Wildfire” that as per expectations earned great critical and commercial reception. Continuing to further build upon her this success, Platten has been releasing fresh music on a regular basis and has been expanding her worldwide fan base by touring various countries. Now moving from her musical career to her personal life, Rachel Platten married Kevin Lazan in 2010 and they welcomed their first child in 2019, a daughter named Violet Skye Lazan.
Rachel Platten Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rachel Ashley Platten
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Date of Birth: May 20, 1981
- Birthplace: New York, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Rachel Platten Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Rachel Platten Family Details:
- Father: Paul Platten
- Mother: Pamela Platten
- Siblings: Melanie Platten (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Kevin Lazan (m. 2010)
- Children Name: Violet Skye Lazan (Daughter)
Rachel Platten Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Trust in Me (2003)
- First Film: Unknown
- First TV Show: Jane by Design (2012)
Rachel Platten Body Measurements:
Singer Rachel Platten height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurement stats are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: 34A
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-33
Rachel Platten Interesting Facts:
- Rachel can do a handstand.
- She is a really good piano and guitar player.
- Gwen Stefani is one of her major musical influencers.
- She used to be a member of a cappella group called Trinitones.
- Her hit single “Fight Song” was used as the official anthem for the 2016 U.S. Presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton.