Nicky Jam is an American singer who over the course of his career has released numerous hit songs that have made him an internationally recognized artist. Originally born in the United States, his family moved to Puerto Rico due to his father’s troubles with the law. There, he first developed an interest in music during middle school and went on to release his debut album, …Distinto A Los Demás, by the age of just fourteen. His undeniable potential was then soon recognized by fellow Puerto Rican artist Daddy Yankee and the two formed then formed the group, Los Cangris. The duo enjoyed great success from the late-90s to its split in 2004. Once they separated, Nicky’s professional career took a sharp decline while he also struggled to keep his personal life intact, resulting in health problems and legal troubles.
In an attempt of reshaping himself and re-emerging as a musical artist, he moved to Colombia in 2007. This move proved to be really beneficial for him and his career quickly began reviving with songs like “Travesuras”, “Voy a Beber”, and “El Perdón”. After almost a decade later since his comeback, Nicky Jam finally regained his position as one of the top artists of the industry with the massive success of his albums Fenix, and Intimo.
Alongside enjoying a great musical career, he is involved in acting too and has appeared in movies like XXX: Return of Xander Cage, and Bad Boys for Life. Now moving from his professional career to his personal life, he married Angelica Cruz in 2017 but unfortunately, that marriage lasted for just one year. Afterward, Nicky began dating model Cydney Moreau and the two became engaged on Valentine’s Day 2020. He has four children from his past relationships as well.
Nicky Jam Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Nick Rivera Caminero
- Nicknames: Nicky Jam
- Date of Birth: March 17, 1981
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: Hispanic
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Nicky Jam Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Nicky Jam Family Details:
- Father: José Rivero
- Mother: Ysabel Caminero Madera
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Angélica Cruz (m. 2017–2018)
- Children Name: Yarimar Rivera, Luciana Rivera, and Alyssa Rivera (Daughters), Joe Rivera (Son)
Nicky Jam Relationships History:
- Angélica Cruz – Model (2015-2018)
- Cydney Moreau – Model
Nicky Jam Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: …Distinto A Los Demás (1994)
- First Film: XXX: Return of Xander Cage (2017)
- First Mixtape: The Black Mixtape (2009)
Nicky Jam Distinctive Features:
- Often wears a cap
- Multiple tattoos on his face and body
Nicky Jam Body Measurements:
The American rapper Nicky Jam height, weight, and other body measurement stats can be found below.
- Build: Average
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 80 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 176 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Nicky Jam Interesting Facts:
- He suffers from attention-deficit disorder.
- Nicky was 14 years old when he released his first album.
- Over the years, he has frequently collaborated with Latin artists Ozuna, Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, and J Balvin.