Better known by her stage name SZA, Solana Imani Rowe was born on November 8, 1989. The R&B singer got her start in the music industry through her self-released debut Extended Play (EP) titled “See.SZA.Run” during 2012. SZA followed it up with two more EPs titled “S” and “Z” before finally announcing that she has started working on her debut album. Titled “Ctrl”, her debut album got released in June 2017 which not only received acclaim from critics but got listed at top positions over various music charts. The album included hit singles like Supermodel, Love Galore and The Weekend, all of which received Grammy Award nominations. In addition to her solo work, SZA has written songs for artists as well and has also been featured on tracks of several artists including Maroon 5, Kendrick Lamar, Lorde and Rihanna.
SZA Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Solána Imani Rowe
- Nicknames: SZA, Sosa
- Date of Birth: November 8, 1990
- Birthplace: Louis, Missouri, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
SZA Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size Age Stats
SZA Family Details:
- Father: Executive Producer at CNN
- Mother: Corporate Executive at AT&T
- Siblings: Tiffany Daniels (Older half-sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
SZA Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Ctrl (2017)
- First TV Show: Revolt Live (2014)
SZA Distinctive Features:
- Hourglass Figure
- Long Curly Hair
- Prominent Freckles on Face
SZA Body Measurements:
Given below are the singer SZA height. weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements complete details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 33/4”
- Height in Centimeters: 162 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 62 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 136 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-27-37
SZA Interesting Facts:
- She is trained in gymnastics.
- SZA studied marine biology in college.
- Her stage name “SZA” is pronounced ‘Sizz-uh’.
- She was born to a Muslim father and a Christian mother.
- Solana Imani Rowe used to wear Hijab but stopped due to bullying at school.
- Her musical influences include Common, Bjork, Lauryn Hill, Ella Fitzgerald, Jamiroquai and Meelah.