Kim Petras first came to the public’s attention for her medical gender transition as a teenager. At birth, she was assigned the male gender but after a strong campaign, successfully underwent the transition surgery at age 16. Once that chapter of her life was closed, she began to put full-time efforts into her musical passion. After years of releasing music as an independent artist, she finally got her breakthrough with the viral 2017 single “I Don’t Want It at All”. This was followed by a few more hits and within a short period, Kim became a globally known music artist. From there on, she has released multiple singles, EPs, and albums, most of which have been well-received and have ranked on international music charts. Alongside solo projects, Petras has made numerous collaborations as well that have resulted in big hits like SugerCrash!, and Unholy.
Kim Petras Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kim Petras
- Nicknames: Kim
- Date of Birth: August 27, 1992
- Birthplace: Cologne, Germany
- Nationality: German
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Kim Petras Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size
Kim Petras Family Details:
- Father Name: Lutz Petras (Architect)
- Mother Name: Kornelia Petras (Dancer)
- Sibling Name: Sina Petras (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Kim Petras Relationships History:
- She hasn’t shared any romantic life details publicly.
Kim Petras Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Clarity (2019)
- First Extended Play (EP): One Piece of Tape (2011)
Kim Petras Distinctive Features:
- Radiant face
- Petite frame
- Long hair
Kim Petras Body Measurements:
The German singer Kim Petras height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 167.5 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Kim Petras Interesting Facts:
- She can fluently speak English and German languages.
- As a boy, her birth name was Tim Petras.
- She began to identify as female at the age of two.
- With her single “Unholy” topping the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart, she became the first-ever openly transgender woman to accomplish this.