Danielle Bregoli also known as Bhad Bhabie, is an American social media personality and rapper. She first rose to prominence during 2016 through her appearance on Dr. Phil show along with her mother. After getting irritated by the audience on the show, Danielle responded by saying “Catch me outside how about that”. Her interview and the phrase became a viral internet meme and she became known as the “Cash Me Outside’ Girl”. After the huge internet popularity, Bregoli decided to use it as a starting point for her career in music and released her debut single “These Heaux” in August 2017 which has been followed by many more songs. Coming towards her personal life, Danielle Bregoli has had a troubled childhood, even getting in trouble with the law on multiple occasions.
Danielle Bregoli Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Danielle Bregoli Peskowitz
- Nicknames: Bhad Bhabie
- Date of Birth: March 26, 2003
- Birthplace: Boynton Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Social Media Personality, Rapper
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dyed Red
Danielle Bregoli Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Danielle Bregoli Family Details:
- Father: Ira Peskowitz
- Mother: Barbara Ann Bregoli
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Danielle Bregoli Relationships History:
- YoungBoy Never Broke Again – Rapper (2017)
Danielle Bregoli Career Highlights:
- Debut Single: “These Heaux” (2017)
- First Film: None
- First TV Show: Dr. Phil Show (2016)
Danielle Bregoli Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Danielle Bregoli measurements details such as her height, weight, dress, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’3″
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 115 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-25-34
Danielle Bregoli Interesting Facts:
- She has pierced her tongue.
- Her celebrity crush is rapper Kodak Black.
- She has a famous catchphrase “Cash Me Outside”.
- Danielle Bregoli’s parents dated for a year but never married.