Canadian alternative rock singer, songwriter, record producer and actress named Alanis Nadine Morissette is born on June 1, 1974. As a singer, she recorded her first demo called Fate Stay with Me in 1987. Later on, MCA Records Canada released her debut album, Alanis in 1991 which earned positive reviews and went platinum. The album spawned several hit singles including Too Hot and Feel Your Love. Following that, Morissette released her second album, Now Is the Time which received moderate success. Afterwards, she moved towards Los Angeles and released her album, Jagged Little Pill internationally in 1995. It received commercial success and fame and produced various hit singles such as You Oughta Know and All I Really Want. Upcoming years brought more success to her and she released and produced numerous albums including Under Rug Swept, Flavors of Entanglement and Havoc and Bright Lights.
In addition to that, Alanis also served as an actress in various films and television shows. Her first stunt as an actress was in 1986 in the five episodes of the children’s show You Can’t Do That o Television. In 1999, she delved into acting again and starred in films like Dogma, Radio Free Albemuth and television shows such as Weeds, Nip/Tuck and Celebridade. As for her personal life, Alanis Morissette has been married to rapper Mario “Souleye” Treadway since 2010.
Alanis Morissette Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Alanis Nadine Morissette
- Nicknames: Alanis
- Date of Birth: June 1, 1974
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Multi-Instrumentalist
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Alanis Morissette Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size
Alanis Morissette Family Details:
- Father: Alan Richard Morissette
- Mother: Georgia Mary Ann
- Siblings: Chad Morissette (Brother), Wade Morissette (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Souleye (m. 2010)
- Children Name: Onyx Solace Morissette-Treadway (Daughter), Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway (Son)
Alanis Morissette Relationships History:
- Ryan Reynolds
Alanis Morissette Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Alanis (1991)
- First Film: Anything For Love (1993)
- First TV Show: You Can’t Do That on Television (1986)
Alanis Morissette Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete singer Alanis Morissette body measurements details like her weight, height, bust, waist, hip, shoe, dress and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-27-37
Alanis Morissette Interesting Facts:
- She has a twin brother Wade.
- Forrest Gump is her favorite movie.
- She loves sports and enjoys dancing.
- Morissette wrote her first song at the age of nine.
- Alanis earned commercial success with the release of the album, Jagged Little Pill in 1995.