Former Miss California USA 2012, Natalie Pack first rose to prominence as a contestant on the reality competition television series America’s Next Top Model during cycle 12 of the show. Aged just 19, she managed to finish at the sixth place on the show and despite not winning, she was able to make a strong impression which led her to be signed by a modeling agency immediately. While doing great modeling work, Natalie took part in the Miss California USA pageant 2012 and despite no previous beauty pageant experience, she was crowned the winner. This title earned her the opportunity to compete for Miss USA 2012 beauty pageant but failed to place. Now moving towards her love life, Natalie Pack got engaged to actor Aaron O’Connell in 2017 while the couple married in July 2018.
Natalie Pack Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Natalie Ann Pack
- Nicknames: Natalie
- Date of Birth: March 30, 1989
- Birthplace: Palos Verdes Peninsula, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Natalie Pack Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Facts
Natalie Pack Family Details:
- Father: Tom Pack
- Mother: Lisa Pack
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Aaron O’Connell (m.2018)
- Children Name: None
Natalie Pack Relationships History:
- Kris Humphries (2013)
- Aaron O’Connell (2017)
Natalie Pack Career Highlights:
- Miss California USA 2012: Winner
- America’s Next Top Model cycle 12: Finished at sixth place.
Natalie Pack Distinctive Features:
- Towering Height
Natalie Pack Body Measurements:
The complete details about model Natalie Pack body measurements are listed below, including her weight, height, bra cup, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6’ 0”
- Height in Centimeters: 183 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Natalie Pack Interesting Facts:
- Prior to finding success as a model, she wanted to become a doctor.
- Natalie Pack took part in Miss USA 2012 pageant but failed to place.
- At the time of becoming the Miss California USA, she was studying at the University of California, Irvine.