A Latvian model, Ginta Lapina was first discovered by Nils Raumanis in 2005 and after accepting his offer to give modeling a try, she began working on small projects. After moving to the United States for better career opportunities, her runway debut came in 2008 during New York Fashion Week and since doing so, Ginta has now walked in shows for renowned designers like Marc Jacobs, Prada, Valentino, Louis Vuitton and Versace. The model has also been part of advertising campaigns of several brands while also being featured in popular magazines such as Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Vogue. As for her personal life, Ginta Lapina married American businessman Adam Hock in 2012 who is 25 years her senior.
Ginta Lapina Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ginta Lapina
- Nicknames: Ginta
- Date of Birth: 30 June, 1989
- Birthplace: Riga, Latvian SSR, USSR (present-day Latvia)
- Nationality: Latvian
- Occupation: Model
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Ginta Lapina Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Ginta Lapina Family Details:
- Father: He died when she was 7 years old.
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: She has one Brother.
- Spouse Name: Adam Hock (m. 2012)
- Children Name: None
Ginta Lapina Relationships History:
- Adam Hock (m. 2012)
Ginta Lapina Career Highlights:
- Modeling Debut: 2005
- First Fashion Show: Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008
Ginta Lapina Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete model Ginta Lapina body measurements such as her height, weight, shoe size, bust, hip, waist, dress and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5’9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-33
Ginta Lapina Interesting Facts:
- She likes to listen to rap music.
- Kate Moss is her favorite model.
- Swimming and Volleyball are among her favorite sports.
- If not a successful model, Ginta thinks she would have probably become an interior designer.