Kate Moss is an English model who was born on January 16, 1974 to Linda Rosina and Peter Edward Moss. She was discovered by Storm Model Management founder Sarah Doukas at the age of just 14 after which she rose to prominence in early 1990s as part of the heroin chic fashion trend. Following her initial success, Moss soon began working with various well-known fashion designers and brands, ultimately establishing herself as one of the most successful models of all time. During her glamorous modeling career, Kate Moss has worked with several leading international fashion brands such as Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Bulgari and Calvin Klein. In addition to this, the English supermodel has also been featured in a larger number of popular magazines such as Playboy, W, Vanity Fair and Vogue.
Apart from her work as a model, she has also launched her own fragrance line and has worked with various brands to design exclusive collections. When it comes to the personal life of the model, Kate Moss has a daughter named Lila Grace Moss Hack, born in 2002 with that time boy-friend Jefferson Hack. After being in a number of high-profile relationships, Kate finally married guitarist Jamie Hince in July 2011.
Kate Moss Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kate Moss
- Nickname: Party-girl
- Occupation: Model
- Date of Birth: January 16, 1974
- Birthplace: Croydon, Greater London, England
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Kate Moss Family Details:
- Father: Peter Edward Moss
- Mother: Linda Rosina
- Siblings: Charlotte Moss, Nick Moss
- Spouse: Jamie Hince (m. 2011)
- Children: Lila Grace Moss
Kate Moss Career Highlights:
- First Film: Unzipped
- First TV Show: French & Saunders
Click for Kate Moss Favorite Food Perfume Brands Hobbies
Kate Moss Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 7″ (1.70 m)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34A
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-35
Kate Moss Interesting Facts:
- Kate was first discovered at the age of 14 at New York’s JFK airport.
- She considers Jerry Hall as her beauty icon.
- The natural hair color of Kate Moss is brown.