Sheridan Smith is an English actress, singer and dancer born on 25th June 1981. From an early age, she studied dance at the Joyce Mason School of Dancing. From 1995-2001, Sheridan was a member of the National Youth Music Theatre. She made her television debut in 1999 from the series The Royle Family. Then she played the role of Janet in the long running series Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of crisps from 2001 to 2009. Smith has also starred in number of other shows including Grownups, Benidorm, Mrs Biggs and The C Word. In addition to that, she made her West End debut in a National Youth Music Theatre production of Bugsy Malone and has performed in numerous musical such as Funny Girl, Little Shop of Horrors and Into the Woods. Throughout her career, Sheriden won several awards and nominations including Laurence Olivier Award, BAFTA TV Awards and Emmy Awards. In her personal life, Sheridan Smith was in a relationship with James Corden which ended in 2009. Later on, she dated Ross McCall but they split soon.
Sheridan Smith Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Sheridan Smith
- Nicknames: Shez
- Date of Birth: 25 June 1981
- Birthplace: Epworth, Lincolnshire, England
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Dancer
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Sheridan Smith Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Vital Stats
Sheridan Smith Family Details:
- Father: Colin Smith
- Mother: Marilyn Smith
- Siblings: Damian Smith (Older Brother), Julian Smith (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Sheridan Smith Career Highlights:
- First Film: Peaches (2000)
- First TV Show: Wives and Daughters (1999)
Sheridan Smith Body Measurements:
Actress Sheridan Smith body measurements details are listed including her weight, height, bra cup, dress and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 2″ (157 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 pounds)
- Bra Size: 36C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 38-29-39
Sheridan Smith Interesting Facts:
- Junk food is her guiltiest pleasure.
- When Smith is tired, she used to pull her eyelashes.
- Smith has never trained herself at a drama school.