Kylie Cantrall is an American artist known for being an actress, singer, and social media personality. Her expedition towards achieving this stardom began through YouTube where she used to post covers of songs by other artists. She quickly amassed a large following on the channel and later expanded her presence to other social media platforms too. Kylie’s social media success then led her towards professional acting and singing gigs. Since making her on-screen debut, she has starred in many acclaimed and commercially successful projects with a majority of them created by Disney. In addition to this, she is also the host of the web show Hello Kylie where many mainstream celebrities have made appearances.
Kylie Cantrall Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kylie Lorena Cantrall
- Nicknames: Kylie
- Date of Birth: June 25, 2005
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Social Media Personality
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Kylie Cantrall Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Facts
Kylie Cantrall Family Details:
- Father Name: Alex Cantrall (Music Producer)
- Mother Name: Carol Borjas (Dancer)
- Sibling Name: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Kylie Cantrall Relationships History:
- She hasn’t shared any information about her romantic relationships till now.
Kylie Cantrall Career Highlights:
- Created YouTube Channel: April 30, 2014
- First Web Show: Hello Kylie
- First TV Show: Bizaardvark (2016)
Kylie Cantrall Distinctive Features:
- Lean Body
- Pouty lips
Kylie Cantrall Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of Kylie Cantrall height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 49 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 108 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 5 (US)
Kylie Cantrall Interesting Facts:
- She doesn’t like to eat onions.
- Her favorite artists include Billie Eilish, Beyonce, and Rihanna.
- She first came into the limelight through cover songs on YouTube.