Japanom Yeerum professionally known as Tony Jaa is a Thai martial artist, stuntman, actor and action choreographer born on 5th February 1976. As he grew up, the films of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan become his inspiration to learn martial arts. He started training in Muay Thai at the local temple when he was ten years old. Jaa’s most notable work as a stunt man was for the character of Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat Annihilation. Tony was also a stunt double in the Thai television series Insee Daeng. Along with stunt work, Tony starred in several films including Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior, Ong Bak 2: The Beginning and Furious 7. Jaa won numerous awards and nominations throughout his career such as Star Entertainment Awards, Top Awards and Nine Entertain Awards. In his personal life, Tony Jaa became married to his girlfriend Piyarat Chotiwattananont in 2011. The couple has a daughter together.
Tony Jaa Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Japanom Yeerum
- Nicknames: Tony Jaa
- Date of Birth: February 5, 1976
- Birthplace: Surin, Thailand
- Occupation: Actor, Martial Artist, Stuntman, Action Choreographer
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Tony Jaa Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Biceps Size Vital Stats
Tony Jaa Family Details:
- Father: Thongdee Yeerum
- Mother: Rin Saipetch
- Siblings: Taweesak Yeerum (Brother), Waew Yeerum (Sister), Hatthaya Yeerum (Sister)
- Spouse: Piyarat Chotiwattananont (m. 2011)
- Children: Hathaipawee Yeerum (Daughter), Narinrat Yeerum (Daughter)
Tony Jaa Career Highlights:
- First Film: Spirited Killer (1994)
- First TV Show: Red Eagle (1998)
Tony Jaa Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete Tony Jaa body measurements information including his height, weight, chest, biceps, waist and shoe size details.
- Height: 5′ 6″ (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 61 kg (134 pounds)
- Shoe Size: Unknown
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 31 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 14 inches
Tony Jaa Interesting Facts:
- He has a black belt in Wushu and Taekwondo.
- Tony Jaa began his career as a stuntman at the age of fifteen.
- The films of Jackie Chan were his greatest childhood inspiration.