The American singer and actress Dove Cameron was born on January 15, 1996 to Bonnie Wallace and Philip Alan Hosterman. After developing interest in acting, she began her acting in Community Theater at the age of eight and later entered in the television industry in 2012. After having a few minor roles in television series like Shameless, The Mentalist and Malibu Country, Dove was cast for the lead role in popular television series Liv and Maddie in 2013.
The success of the series has not only earned her wider international fame but has also led her to appear in a few films including Cloud 9, Barely Lethal and Descendants. Along with acting, Dove Cameron has also proven her abilities in the field of music as she has released a few singles till now which have received positive reviews from fans.
Dove Cameron Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Dove Olivia Cameron
- Birth Name: Chloe Celeste Hosterman
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Date of Birth: January 15, 1996
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Dove Cameron Family Details:
- Father: Philip Alan Hosterman
- Mother: Bonnie Wallace
- Siblings: Claire Hosterman
- Spouse: Unmarried
Dove Cameron Career Highlights:
- First Film: Bits and Pieces
- First TV Show: Shameless
Dove Cameron Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 2″ (1.57 m)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-24-32
Dove Cameron Interesting Facts:
- Dove fans are called Dovelies.
- She began her acting career at the age of 8 in Community Theater.
- Dove Cameron is usually seen wearing a heart necklace which was given to her by her sister.