Brendon Boyd Urie is an American singer and multi-instrumental born on April 12, 1987. Urie is best known as the lead vocalist of Panic! at the Disco of which he is the only remaining member. He used to learn different musical instruments as a child. At high school, Brendon met Brent Wilson who offered him to join the band Panic! at the Disco as lead guitarist. Shortly after, he became the lead vocalist of the band and since then the band has released five studio albums with him including A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out, Pretty. Odd, Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! and Death of a Bachelor. All the above albums earned critical acclaim and success and spawned several hit singles. Furthermore, Urie has also provided guest vocals alongside Patrick Stump and has also been involved with various songs by labelmates Fall Out Boys. Throughout his musical career, Urie won several awards such as MTV Video Music Award and TMF Awards. As for his personal life, Brendon Urie married Sarah Orzechowski in 2013.
Brendon Urie Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Brendon Boyd Urie
- Nicknames: Bden, BrennyBear
- Date of Birth: April 12, 1987
- Birthplace: George, Utah, United States
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Brendon Urie Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats
Brendon Urie Family Details:
- Father: Boyd Urie
- Mother: Grace Nani Urie
- Siblings: Matt Urie (Older Brother), Mason Urie (Older Brother), Kyla Urie (Older Sister), Kara Urie (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Sarah Orzechowski (m. 2013)
- Children Name: None
Brendon Urie Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out (2005)
- First TV Show: Good Cops (2013)
Brendon Urie Body Measurements:
The singer Brendon Urie body measurements are listed below including his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 68 kg (150 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 13 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 32 inches
Brendon Urie Interesting Facts:
- He is the youngest child of his parents.
- Urie was a “spazz in high school”.
- Brendon Urie considers musician Freddie Mercury as his idol.