Born on February 20, 1966, Cindy Crawford is an American model and television personality who is widely known for being the most successful supermodel of 1990s. After being discovered by a newspaper photographer at the age of 16, she quit her education in order to pursue a full-time modeling career. Widely recognized as the most successful supermodel of late 1980s and 1990s, Cindy has worked with several leading international fashion brands during her career and has also appeared on the covers of hundreds of magazines such as People, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle and Allure.
Following her decision to quit full-time modeling in 2000, she became more involved in television industry, product endorsements and philanthropic work. Cindy made her television debut as the host of MTV’s House of Style and later went on to appear in several more TV shows as well as films. When it comes to the personal life of the Cindy Crawford, she married actor Richard Gere in 1991 but their marriage lasted only till 1995. Following her divorce, Cindy began dating Rande Gerber to whom she has been married since 1998 and the couple now has two children together.
Cindy Crawford Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Cynthia Ann Crawford
- Nicknames: Cindy
- Date of Birth: February 20, 1966
- Occupation: Actress, Model, TV Personality
- Birthplace: DeKalb, Illinois, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Cindy Crawford Family Details:
- Father: John Dan Crawford
- Mother: Jennifer Sue Crawford-Moluf
- Siblings: Jeffrey Crawford, Chris Crawford, Danielle Crawford
- Spouse: Rande Gerber (m. 1998), Richard Gere (m. 1991–1995)
- Children: Presley Walker Gerber, Kaia Jordan Gerber
Cindy Crawford Career Highlights:
- First Film: Unzipped
- First TV Show: House of Style
Cindy Crawford Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
- Weight: 64 kg (141 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-26-35
Cindy Crawford Interesting Facts:
- As a child, Cindy spent a short time on welfare.
- She was discovered by a newspaper photographer at the age of 16.
- After entering in the modeling industry, Cindy Crawford was given the nickname “Baby Gia” due to her resemblance to late supermodel Gia Carangi.