Nigella Lawson comes from a well-known family with her father being a former Conservative Chancellor of the Exchequer, and mother being the heiress to the J. Lyons and Co. fortune. After completing her formal education, she started her professional journey as a restaurant critic and book reviewer. Quickly rising in professional ranks, she became the deputy literary editor of The Sunday Times in 1986. Later on, she began pursuing a freelance journalist career by writing material for various newspapers and magazines. In 1998, Nigella published her first cookery book ‘How to Eat’ which became a best-seller and introduced her to the wide international audience.
With that breakthrough, her career took off in a major way and soon led Lawson to her own cooking shows. Since then, she has continued to enjoy a steady career both as a food writer and TV personality. As of now, she has sold over 3 million cookery books and has attained numerous awards for her work in the field. While on television, she continues to host her own shows along with serving as a judge on various other food-related programs. Lastly, looking towards her personal life, Nigella Lawson has been married twice. She married John Diamond in 1992 who unfortunately died in 2001. Two years later, she married art collector Charles Saatchi but they got divorced in 2013.
Nigella Lawson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Nigella Lucy Lawson
- Nicknames: Nigella
- Date of Birth: January 6, 1960
- Birthplace: Wandsworth, London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Foot Writer, TV Cook
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Religion: Atheist
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Rich Chocolate.
Nigella Lawson Body Measurements Height Weight Facts Bio
Nigella Lawson Family Details:
- Father: Nigel Lawson (Conservative Politician)
- Mother: Vanessa Lawson (Socialite)
- Siblings: Horatia and Thomasina (Sister), Emily (Half-Sister), Dominic (Brother), Tom (Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: Charles Saatchi (m. 2003–2013), John Diamond (m. 1992–2001)
- Children Name: Bruno Paul Diamond (Son), Cosima Thomasina Diamond (Daughter)
Nigella Lawson Relationships History:
- John Diamond – Journalist (1986–2001)
- Charles Saatchi – Art Collector (2003-2013)
Nigella Lawson Career Highlights:
- First Cookery Book: How to Eat (1998)
- First TV Show: Littlejohn Live and Uncut (1994)
Nigella Lawson Distinctive Features:
- Fair Skin
- Attractive Body
- Almond-shaped eyes
Nigella Lawson Body Measurements:
The food writer Nigella Lawson body measurements complete information is listed below, including her height, weight, bra, and shoe size.
- Build: Voluptuous
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 69 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 152 pounds
- Bra Size: 32G
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 39-29-38
Nigella Lawson Interesting Facts:
- She belongs to a Jewish family.
- Nigella hasn’t done any kind of formal cooking training.
- She has her own cookware range named “Living Kitchen”.
- She published her first cookbook in 1998 and hosted her first TV cooking show in the next year.