Saoirse Una Ronan is an Irish-American actress born on 12th April, 1994. She made her acting debut in 2003 from the Irish public service broadcaster RTE prime time medical drama the Clinic. At the age of twelve, Ronan won the role of Briony Tallis in the 2007 film Antonement. The film earned critical acclaim and commercial success and bestowed her with the nomination of Academy Award for the Best Supporting Actress. Following that, Saoirse starred in several successful films including City of Ember, The Lovely Bones and The Way Back. In 2015, Ronan portrayed the role of Eilis Lacey in the universally acclaimed film Brooklyn and gained the nomination of Academy Award for Best Actress. She was honored with numerous accolades and nominations throughout her career including BAFTA Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and Golden Globe Award. In her personal life, Saoirse Ronan dated actor George MacKay.
Saoirse Ronan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Saoirse Una Ronan
- Nicknames: Sersh
- Date of Birth: April 12, 1994
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Saoirse Ronan Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size vital Stats
Saoirse Ronan Family Details:
- Father: Paul Ronan
- Mother: Monica Ronan
- Siblings: She is the only child of her parents.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Saoirse Ronan Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey (2007)
- First TV Show: The Clinic (2003)
Saoirse Ronan Body Measurements:
The actress Saoirse Ronan body measurements complete list is given below containing information about her weight, height, hip, bust, waist, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5’ 6” (168 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 pounds)
- Bra Size: 30B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 32-23-34
Saoirse Ronan Interesting Facts:
- The meaning of her last name is “Little Seal”.
- Saoirse Ronan is the only child of her parents.
- The first name of the actress is pronounced as “Searsha” by Irish people.
- She auditioned for the role of Luna Lovegood in the “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” film which eventually went to Evanna Lynch.