Cynthia Bailey is an American actress, model, and TV personality. She was born in 1976 in Alabama and raised in Tuscumbia. Both of her parents were factory workers. While she was in Deshler high school, she won the title of homecoming queen which made her the first African American to do so. Later, she participated in the homecoming queen pageant competition and despite not winning, it led to the beginning of her modeling career. She moved from Tuscumbia to New York City to pursue a full-time modeling career. Within a short period, she gathered immense success and has gone on to work for popular brands like Maybelline, Oil of Olay, and Target. Alongside these, she has also appeared in magazines like Vogue, Glamour, Elle, and Vanity Fair.
As an actress, Cynthia made her big-screen debut with the 1985 film The Dark Power. Bailey came to the real limelight in 2010 from her hit reality television show “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”. Following this, she also appeared in a few other reality shows and has been a judge for a beauty contest show too. Taking the advantage of her modeling skills, she opened her own modeling school to benefit young girls. Now as for her personal life, Cynthia Bailey married Peter Thomas but unfortunately, the couple failed to carry on their marriage for a long period and got divorced in 2017. Shortly after, she began dating Mike Hill and the pair got married in 2020.
Cynthia Bailey Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Cynthia Bailey
- Nicknames: Cynthia
- Date of Birth: February 19, 1967
- Birthplace: Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: TV Personality, Model, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown (Natural)
Cynthia Bailey Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Stats
Cynthia Bailey Family Details:
- Father: Leon Bailey (Actor)
- Mother: Barbara Bailey
- Siblings: Malorie Bailey-Massie (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Mike Hill (m. 2020), Peter Thomas (m. 2010–2017)
- Children Name: Noelle Robinson (Daughter)
Cynthia Bailey Relationships History:
- Leon Robinson – Actor (1999-2003)
- Peter Thomas – Businessman (2008-2016)
- Mike Hill – TV Host (2017-Present)
Cynthia Bailey Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Dark Power (1985)
- First TV Show: The Cosby Show (1990)
Cynthia Bailey Distinctive Features:
Cynthia Bailey Body Measurements:
The following list includes Cynthia Bailey body measurements complete details, such as her height, weight, shoe size, and other vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 64 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 141 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
Cynthia Bailey Interesting Facts:
- She was born in Alabama and raised in Tuscumbia.
- Growing up, she competed in local beauty pageants.
- She moved to New York City shortly after high school to pursue a career in modeling.