Savannah Janine Shields from Fayetteville, Arkansas is an American beauty pageant titleholder. Born on July 1, 1995, Savvy first rose to prominence during 2009 when she won the Miss Arkansas’ Outstanding Teen. After that, she took part in the Miss Arkansas 2016 competition which she ultimate won. This earned her the right to represent Arkansas at the Miss America 2017 pageant which took place in Atlantic City, New Jersey during September 2016. She performed exceptionally well during the whole competition and was ultimately crowned the Miss America 2017 by the Miss America 2016, Betty Cantrell while Miss South Carolina 2016, Rachel Wyatt finished as first runner-up. Her victory made Savvy Shields the 3rd Miss Arkansas to be crowned Miss America.
Savvy Shields Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Savannah Janine Shields
- Nicknames: Savvy
- Date of Birth: July 1, 1995
- Birthplace: Fayetteville, Arkansas, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Savvy Shields Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age Ethnicity
Savvy Shields Family Details:
- Father: Todd Shields (Professor)
- Mother: Karen Shields
- Siblings: Dana Shields (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Savvy Shields Relationships History:
- Nate Wolf
Savvy Shields Career Highlights:
- Miss Arkansas’ Outstanding Teen: 2009
- Miss Arkansas: 2016
- Miss America: 2017
Savvy Shields Body Measurements:
Check the Miss America 2017 Savvy Shields body measurements complete details including her weight, height, hip, bust, waist, dress, shoe and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Centimeters: 172 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 115 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35
Savvy Shields Interesting Facts:
- In Miss America 2017 pageant, her platform was “Eat Better, Live Better”.
- She has keen interest in dancing and wants to become a backup dancer for Beyonce.
- At the time of becoming Miss America 2017, Savvy Shields was studying Fine Arts at the University of Arkansas.