Amybeth McNulty first began gathering artistic experience through theatre and after polishing her skills there, she eventually entered the on-screen entertainment industry in her early teens. The year 2013 marked her simultaneous on-screen debut in films and television series. Following a few minor gigs, Amybeth gained prominence during 2017 when she began starring in the CBC/Netflix drama series Anne with an E. Her portrayal of the main cast character Anne Shirley met with praise from the critics and the overall success of the series introduced her among the wider international audience. Subsequent to that, her on-screen career has seen a rapid rise and she is now being recognized as one of the most promising young artists of the industry.
Amybeth McNulty Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Amybeth McNulty
- Nicknames: Amybeth
- Date of Birth: November 7, 2001
- Birthplace: Letterkenny, Ireland
- Nationality: Irish-Canadian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Amybeth McNulty Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Amybeth McNulty Family Details:
- Father: He is Irish.
- Mother: She is Canadian.
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Amybeth McNulty Relationships History:
- She hasn’t gotten romantically involved with anyone till now.
Amybeth McNulty Career Highlights:
- First Film: A Risky Undertaking (2014)
- First TV Show: Agatha Raisin (2014)
Amybeth McNulty Distinctive Features:
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Effervescent smile
Amybeth McNulty Body Measurements:
The following list contains Amybeth McNulty measurements complete details, including her weight, height, shoe size, and vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 47 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 103 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Amybeth McNulty Interesting Facts:
- She is a vegetarian.
- Due to her parents, she holds dual citizenship in Canada and Ireland.
- Because Amybeth is a vegetarian and didn’t want to wear real fur, she turned down a role in the renowned TV series Game of Thrones.