The Irish presenter Laura Whitmore was born on 4 May, 1985 to Carmel Whitmore and Sean Mclvor. Her journey to fame and success started in 2008 when she won the Pick Me MTV campaign launched by MTV Networks Europe. Winning the campaign made her the face of MTV News in Europe. She remained with the channel from 2008 to 2015 and hosted news bulletins and several other special events for them. Out of her extensive work, Laura is probably most well-known for co-hosting the TV show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW! for four years. In addition to her work over television, Whitmore also has interest in fashion designing having launched a self-branded clothing ranged with Irish women’s clothing store A-Wear. Known for her long legs and beautiful body, Laura Whitmore has also been featured in a few magazines along with being named among the sexiest women’s of the world. While when it comes to her personal life, she has remained in a relationship with model David Gandy, singer Danny O’Reilly and musician Miles Kane.
Laura Whitmore Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Laura Whitmore
- Nicknames: Laura
- Date of Birth: 4 May 1985
- Birthplace: Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland
- Occupation: Presenter
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Laura Whitmore Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Vital Stats
Laura Whitmore Family Details:
- Father Name: Sean McIvor
- Mother Name: Carmel Whitmore
- Siblings Name: Two half brothers
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Laura Whitmore Career Highlights:
- First Film: Six Semesters (2010)
- First TV Show: Hollyoaks (2008)
Laura Whitmore Body Measurements:
The Laura Whitmore body measurements complete information is listed below including her weight, height, bust, waist, hip, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Laura Whitmore Interesting Facts:
- Laura’s career began as a researcher in an Irish radio station.
- Whitmore has also appeared in a couple of music videos of different artists.
- She first rose to fame after winning the Pick Me MTV campaign to become the face of MTV News in Europe.