Carrie Ann Inaba is a multitalented American celebrity who has earned worldwide recognition through her work as a dancer, actress, singer, and TV personality. In the mid-80s, she entered the entertainment industry as a singer and briefly worked in Japan. Carrie first gained major exposure in the early-90s when she returned to America and began performing as a professional dancer. Due to her huge accomplishments in the field of dancing, she was selected as a judge on the popular American dance competition TV show ‘Dancing with the Stars’. A position she has continued to hold since the show premiered in 2005. Alongside dancing herself, she is an accomplished choreographer too, having choreographed for shows like American Idol, American Juniors, and Miss America Pageant.
In more recent years, Inaba has moved towards hosting as well and has received widespread appreciation for her work in the field. Now as far as her personal life is concerned, Carrie Ann Inaba hasn’t gotten married so far but over the years has remained in several romantic relationships. She has even gotten engaged twice, first with dancer Artem Chigvintsev and then with actor Robb Derringer. But unfortunately, both engagements were called-off shortly-after.
Carrie Ann Inaba Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Carrie Ann Inaba
- Nicknames: Carrie
- Date of Birth: January 5, 1968
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: TV Personality, Dancer, Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Race/ Ethnicity: Multiracial (Asian, White)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Carrie Ann Inaba Height Weight Body Measurements Facts Bio
Carrie Ann Inaba Family Details:
- Father: Rodney Y. Inaba (Deceased, 2013)
- Mother: Patty Inaba
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Carrie Ann Inaba Relationships History:
- Jason Scott Lee – Actor (1994)
- Artem Chigvintsev – Dancer (2006-2008)
- Jesse Sloan – Accountant (2009-2012)
- Robb Derringer – Actor (2016-2017)
Carrie Ann Inaba Career Highlights:
- First Film: Lord of Illusions (1995)
- First TV Show: In Living Color (1990)
Carrie Ann Inaba Distinctive Features:
- Mole above the left-life
- Hourglass-shaped figure
Carrie Ann Inaba Body Measurements:
The following are the complete Carrie Ann Inaba height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Build: Voluptuous
- Height in Feet: 5’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 167 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Carrie Ann Inaba Interesting Facts:
- Pink is her favorite color.
- Her mother is a cancer survivor.
- Despite being over 50 years old, she is yet to get married.
- At one point, she was legally blind, having a vision of 20/750.