Patricia Arquette is an American actress born on 8th April 1968. Her acting career began in 1987 from the television film Daddy and in the same year she made her film debut from the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. Later on, Patricia performed variety of roles in different films including Inside Monkey Zetterland, Wildflower and True Romance. In 2005, Arquette moved towards television and appeared in the television series Medium which bestowed her with widespread recognition and several awards and nominations such as Emmy Award, Golden Globe Award and SAG Award. In 2014, her film Boyhood released which became successful at box office and earned critical acclaim as well. Patricia’s character in the film provided her with accolades like BAFTA Award, Golden Globe Award and Academy Award. In addition to that, as a humanitarian she served for different causes including awareness about cancer. Arquette also showed her support for different organization such as The Heart Truth and Libby Ross Foundation. As for her personal life, Patricia Arquette dated musician Paul Rossi and gave birth to his son in 1989. Afterwards, she married to actor Nicolas Cage in 1995 but the couple separated soon. In 2006, Patricia became married with actor Thomas Jane, the couple have a daughter together. But in 2011 the couple divorced due to irreconcilable differences.
Patricia Arquette Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Patricia T. Arquette
- Nicknames: Pat
- Date of Birth: April 8, 1968
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Patricia Arquette Family Details:
- Father: Lewis Arquette
- Mother: Brenda Denaut
- Siblings: Rosanna Arquette, David Arquette, Alexis Arquette, Richmond Arquette
- Spouse: Thomas Jane (m. 2006–2011), Nicolas Cage (m. 1995–2001)
- Children: Enzo Rossi, Harlow Olivia Calliope Jane
Patricia Arquette Career Highlights:
- First Film: A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987)
- First TV Show: CBS Schoolbreak Special (1990)
Patricia Arquette Body Measurements:
Take a look at the complete actress Patricia Arquette body measurements like details about her height, weight, dress, waist, bust, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 1″ (155 cm)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34D
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
- Body Measurements: 38-28-36
Patricia Arquette Interesting Facts:
- Patricia Arquette is a fourth generation actor in her family.
- She actually started acting in order to overcome her shyness.
- The actress refused to get braces for her teeth as she thought having flaws would help her with character acting.