Born on May 6, 1961, George Timothy Clooney is an American actor and filmmaker who first rose to prominence in 1994 through his role as Dr. Doug Rose in medical drama ER. Before becoming a well-known celebrity, stocking shelves, selling women’s shoes, working construction and cutting tobacco are some of the works George Clooney did to make money. After starting his struggle for becoming an actor, Clooney landed his first role as an extra in television series “Centennial” during 1978.
For many coming years, George Clooney kept appearing in various television shows and films all of which failed to earn him the recognition he deserved but his hard work finally paid-off when he was signed for the role of Dr. Doug Ross in NBC drama ER during 1994. After tasting initial success from ER, George Clooney career reached the new heights of success within next few years. He started landing lead roles in Hollywood films immediately and proved his abilities to everyone through strong performances. Some of the most popular films starring Clooney include Batman & Robin, Out of Sight, Three Kings, Ocean’s Eleven, O Brother, Where Art Thou? And Syriana.
Along with acting, George Clooney has also been working as a filmmaker for many years now. He made his directorial debut through Confessions of a Dangerous Mind and since has directed and produced a number of films including The Ides of March, Good Night, and Good Luck, Leatherheads and The Monuments Men. For his outstanding work throughout the career, he has received 3 Golden Globe Awards and 2 Academy Awards.
Widely considered among the sexiest men in the world, George Clooney has dated some of the many hot actresses and models. He first married actress Talia Balsam in 1989 after getting divorced in 1993, he has been in a relationship with a number of ladies till now including Lisa Snowden, Sarah Larson, Elisabetta Canalis, Stacy Keibler, Kelly Preston and Krista Allen. George Clooney is currently engaged to British-Lebanese human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin since April 28, 2014.
George Clooney Personal Details:
- Complete Name: George Timothy Clooney
- Nicknames: Gorgeous George
- Occupation: Actor, Filmmaker
- Date of Birth: May 06, 1961
- Birthplace: Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
George Clooney Favorite Color, Song, Food and other Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Cobbling, Exercise, Sports, Music
- Favorite Color: Black
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Favorite Drink: Tequila
- Favorite Book: War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- Favorite Perfume: Creed Green Irish Tweed, Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur, Carthusia Mediterraneo
- Favorite Music: Marvin Gaye, Foo Fighters, Pink Floyd, Rosemary Clooney, Bob Dylan
- Favorite Song: Destination Moon by Dinah Washington
- Favorite Movie: The Godfather, The Exorcist, The Great Gatsby, Network, The Way We Were
- Favorite Sports: Basketball, Baseball, Football
- Favorite Football Team: Cincinnati Bengals