Aunjanue Ellis is a well-known and highly acclaimed American actress. Her journey in the showbiz industry began in the 90s and over the course of this multiple decade-long career, she has been a part of many hit movies and TV shows. On the big screen, some of her most acclaimed work has come in projects like Ray, Men of Honor, and Undercover Brother. Alongside that, Ellis has become a household name by portraying main cast characters in many popular TV shows. Some of her most notable projects include Quantico, The Book of Negroes, When They See Us, and Lovecraft Country. Now lastly moving from her professional journey to her personal life, Aunjanue Ellis is yet to get married and has also kept her romantic relationships away from public attention. During an interview in 2022, she came out as bis*xual.
Aunjanue Ellis Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Aunjanue L. Ellis
- Nicknames: Aunjanue
- Date of Birth: February 21, 1969
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Aunjanue Ellis Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Facts
Aunjanue Ellis Family Details:
- Father Name: Unknown
- Mother Name: Unknown
- Sibling Name: Sasha Ellis (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Aunjanue Ellis Relationships History:
- Stan Jones
Aunjanue Ellis Career Highlights:
- First Film: Girls Town (1995)
- First TV Show: New York Undercover (1995)
Aunjanue Ellis Distinctive Features:
- Fuller lips
- Bulbous nose
Aunjanue Ellis Body Measurements:
The following list includes actress Aunjanue Ellis height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Voluptuous
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 132 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Aunjanue Ellis Interesting Facts:
- In 2022, she came out as bis*xual.
- She first began acting in her school plays.
- Unlike many other popular artists, she keeps her personal life away from media coverage.
- She has gotten nominated for numerous awards, including the Emmy, Oscar, and Screen Actors Guild Awards.