An American actress, writer and fitness guru, Jane Fonda was born on December 21, 1937. Fonda is a two-time Oscar winner and she was also the recipient of the AFI Life Achievement Award in 2014. Her acting career began in 1960 from the Broadway, There Was a Little Girl for which Jane earned the Tony Award nominations. In the same year, she made her screen debut from Tall Story and later on rose to prominence by starring in the films such as Cat Ballou, Period of Adjustment and Barbarella. In 1971, Fonda won her first Academy Award for Best Actress by playing the role of gamine Bree Daniels in the murder mystery Klute. Her next major successful film was 9 to 5 released in 1980 which as well received huge critical acclaim and commercial success. Afterwards, she performed variety of roles in several films such as The Butler, Monster in Law and This is Where I Leave You. In addition to that, Jane Fonda is recognized as fitness guru, her first exercise video released in 1982 which became the highest selling video of that time.
Philanthropically, Jane is a founder of charitable organization called Jane Fonda Foundation established in 2004. As for her personal life, Fonda married thrice. Firstly with director Roger Vadim in 1965 but the couple divorced in 1973. Later on, she became married with activist Tom Hayden but they ended up their relationship in 1990. While her third husband was Ted Turner with whom she married in 1991 and got separation in 2001.
Jane Fonda Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jayne Seymour Fonda
- Nicknames: Lady Jane
- Date of Birth: December 21, 1937
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Fitness Guru, Writer, Political Activist
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Jane Fonda Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Jane Fonda Family Details:
- Father: Henry Fonda
- Mother: Frances Ford Seymour
- Siblings: Peter Fonda, Frances de Villers Brokaw, Amy Fishman
- Spouse: Ted Turner (m. 1991–2001), Tom Hayden (m. 1973–1990), Roger Vadim (m. 1965–1973)
- Children: Mary Luana Williams, Vanessa Vadim, Troy Garity
Jane Fonda Career Highlights:
- First Film: Tall Story (1960)
- First TV Show: 9 to 5 (1982)
Jane Fonda Body Measurements:
Check the actress Jane Fonda body measurements complete details like her weight, height, dress, bust, waist, hip, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 6
- Body Measurements: 36-25-36
Jane Fonda Interesting Facts:
- She is fluent in French.
- Fonda was born double jointed.
- Jane Fonda is also a political activist.
- She is a well-known fitness guru and has been featured in several exercise videos.
- Jane and her father Henry Fonda are the first ever father-daughter couple to win the Oscars for their leading roles.