Better known as Scottie, Susan Scott Thompson is an American actress. Having received training in various dance forms from an early age, she began acting in theater productions while studying at Harvard University. After graduating, Scottie made her on-screen debut in 2006 with TV show Brotherhood. This was followed by a few more guest appearances which led her to land a first major role on the CBS show NCIS. Since then, she has appeared in many more television shows including Trauma, The Blacklist and 12 Monkeys. The actress has also done some big-screen projects including films like Start Trek, Skyline and The Lookalike. Along with this, Scottie Thompson can be seen in a few music videos as well. Because she likes to keep her personal life private that’s why there isn’t any confirm information available about her dating history.
Scottie Thompson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Susan Scott Thompson
- Nicknames: Scottie
- Date of Birth: November 9, 1981
- Birthplace: Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Grayish Blue
- Hair Color: Ginger Brown
Scottie Thompson Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Scottie Thompson Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: She has three siblings.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Scottie Thompson Career Highlights:
- First Film: Star Trek (2009)
- First TV Show: Law & Order (2006)
Scottie Thompson Distinctive Features:
- Sharp Chin
- Lean Figure
Scottie Thompson Body Measurements:
Complete actress Scottie Thompson body measurements are listed below including details of her height, weight, bra cup, bust, hip, waist, dress and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-27-35
Scottie Thompson Interesting Facts:
- The actress likes to read novels.
- Scottie Thompson is fluent in French as well.
- She learned jazz, ballet and modern dance as a child.