Margaret Grace Denig, professionally famous as Maggie Grace is an American actress born on September 21, 1983. She is best known for her roles in the film Lost and the Taken trilogy. While struggling financially, Maggie received her first role in the web-based video series Rachel’s Room in 2001. A year later, Grace earned a nomination for Young Artist Award with er portrayal in the television movie Murder in Greenwich. Her breakthrough in the entertainment industry came in 2004 when she was casted as Shannon Rutherford in the series Lost. Afterwards, Maggie focused mainly to work more prominently in films and performed variety of roles in several films including The Fog, Taken, Taken 2, Taken 3 and Malice in Wonderland. As for her personal life, Maggie Grace has previously remained in a relationship with celebrities such as Blake Mycoskie and Ian Somerhalder while she became engaged with Matthew Cooke during February, 2015.
Maggie Grace Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Margaret Grace Denig
- Nicknames: Maggie Grace, Miss America
- Date of Birth: September 21, 1983
- Birthplace: Worthington, Ohio, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Maggie Grace Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Statistics
Maggie Grace Family Details:
- Father: Rick Denig
- Mother: Valinn Everett
- Siblings: Marissa Denig, Ian Denig
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Maggie Grace Career Highlights:
- First Film: Shop Club (2002)
- First TV Show: Septuplets (2002)
Maggie Grace Body Measurements:
Actress Maggie Grace body measurements are listed below including details of her weight, height, hip, waist, bust, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 56kg (130 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-25-36
Maggie Grace Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite actress is Meryl Streep.
- Maggie likes to eat strawberries and Chocolate.
- The actress is a self-described “Shakespeare nerd”.