The Australian model Robyn Lawley was born on June 13, 1989. She started her career at the age of 16 doing straight size modeling but decided to quit after working for one year and later began working as a plus-size model at the age of 18. Her first shoot came in 2006 for Dolly magazine and since then, she has gone on to be featured in several more magazines including Elle Vogue and GQ. She also earned wider recognition after becoming the first ever plus-size model to appear in a campaign for fashion brand Ralph Lauren and the graph of her fame increased furthermore in 2015 when she became the first plus-size model to be featured in Sports Illustrated.
In her career, Robyn Lawley has worked with a number of renowned photographers such as Steven Meisel, Grag Kadal, Rankin, Raphael Mazzucco and Kenneth Willardt. In addition to modeling, Lawley has also ventured into photography and fashion designing.
Robyn Lawley Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Robyn Lawley
- Nicknames: Rob
- Date of Birth: June 13, 1989
- Occupation: Model
- Birthplace: Girraween, New South Wales, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Blue/Green
- Hair Color: Brown
Robyn Lawley Family Details:
- Father: Chris Lawley
- Mother: Janne Lawley
- Siblings: Two Older Sisters
Robyn Lawley Body Measurements:
Given below are complete details about plus-size model Robyn Lawley body measurements including her height, weight, bra and show size.
- Height: 6′ 2″ (1.88 m)
- Weight: 74 kg (163 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32D
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36C/D-29-39.5
Robyn Lawley Interesting Facts:
- Some of her personal interests are cooking, traveling, watercolor painting, listening music and watching films.
- She became the first ever plus-size model to be featured in Sports Illustrated.
- Robyn Lawley has a tattoo on the lower side of her right wrist.